The oak barrel has been designed for infusion and storage of alcoholic beverages (wine, whiskey, cognac, brandy, beer, cider, rum, etc.), as well as non-alcoholic beverages.
The oak barrel set includes: oak barrel, oak pedestal, oak cock and oak cork.
Degree of toasting/charring inside the barrel: medium plus. Upon your request, we can make any level of charring/toasting inside the barrel.
Thickness of oak clapboard constitutes from 18 mm to 25 mm.
Material: Oak (Quercus robur). Stainless steel rims.
The outside of the barrel is covered with natural linseed oil and natural beeswax. Upon your request, we may not cover the barrel with oil.
Barrel of 1L
- Weight: 1.9 kg.
- Dimensions: length – 18 cm * width - 17 cm * height - 17 cm (height - 20 cm with pedestal).
Barrel of 2L
- Weight: 2.7 kg.
- Dimensions: length - 22 cm * width - 18 cm * height – 18 cm (height - 24 cm with pedestal).
Barrel of 3L
- Weight: 3.3 kg.
- Dimensions: length - 24 cm * width - 20 cm * height – 20 cm (height - 26 cm with pedestal).
Barrel of 5L
- Weight: 3.8 kg.
- Dimensions: length – 28 cm * width - 24 cm * height – 24 cm (height - 28 cm with pedestal).
Barrel of 10 L
- Weight: 6.5 kg.
- Dimensions: length – 33 cm * width - 28 cm * height – 28 cm (height – 35 cm with pedestal).
Before using the barrel, please read the instructions on how to store and how to prepare the barrel before use.
We deliver our products all over the world.
Delivery time in Europe is 7-12 days. The goods will be delivered from the nearest warehouse in Europe.
Delivery time worldwide is up to 14-20 days.
Payment method you can use to make your order: paypal or credit card.